Rabu, 06 Desember 2017

The 5 Reasons WHY

1






1. PROTECTIVE
My father is more protective than my mother. He always prohibites me to do something. mostly something that i like😞do you ever feel the same? Sometimes i feel my life is so bored. I can't hangout easily, i can't live my own life. But as i grow up, i know. Why is he being so protective. Because i'm only one his daughter ❤

2. PERFECT
Yash. Everything must look perfect. If it is not. He will yell at me. even He's comparing me with the others. It really annoys me A LOT, sometimes i cry tho. I hate being compared.But as i grow up, i think. It's bad idea to compare someone with the others. In the other perspective, it makes me want to learn more, and show him my best.

3. ON TIME
I hate when he said that i'm sluggish. Yes, i know right that i'm sluggish HAHA. I hate waking up early and do some home works. I learn from him, that time is so precious. We can't get back our past. So i learn to use the time effectively.
4. TEACHER
Life isn't easy at all. Those are so many doors, when we can't decide the best door, we will regret. My father told me that life isn't about a good score at Mathematics. But life is how you create it. If you only knew the pattern of science, you can get lost&can't find the pattern of life. My father is the best adviser of my life. I believe that mostly parents are a good adviser. They guide us to be a good person with an attitude. 

5. LOVE
Love is everything. That is the foundation of everything. My father told me how to love each other. How we respect the non-believer, the poor, the rich, the believer, etc. He gives me a love that everyone can't give to me. He's just a really gift from God.
I dont know why i'm writing this. I just wanna write i feel about my own father. Even i cried when i'm done. So, for everyone who feels the same with me. Who thinks that "Dad" is destroyer.  Please think about the positivity. If "he" told you, he didn't need you. Please dont hate your Dad. I believe DAD is the best gift from God. Eventhough it seems impossible to forgive, keep forgiving. Love your parents, because in the end they are our first shield&guard. Without parents, i think life isn't necessary at all.

May it helps. Don't forget to say i love you dad, even it's only on your pray.💖💝

1 komentar:

  1. Play Blackjack online at Coushatta Casino Roll
    The best 다파벳 blackjack games at Coushatta Casino Roll. Roulette, blackjack, craps, keno and more. bet365 With 카심바 more than 100 인터넷바카라 tables to choose from, there 바카라 검증 are no

    BalasHapus